Monday, December 09, 2013

Meeting Santa

Well, my section got moved to the basement and funding gets cut every year, but they'll never be able to take away the joy I get from merging an image from a "meeting" clip art search with an image from a "santa" search. Next week's staff meeting agenda is gonna be the best ever!




* * *


I had to call 911 in October. I was driving on the interstate, and two dumbass horses climbed up from the ditch and onto the right lanes. This was the second time I ever called 911. The first time is when there was a coyote on the interstate.




* * *


I am mortified that the "glowing rectangles" Onion article was written in 2009, because it feels like smartphone usage has become even more prevalent.



* * *


I was riding in my carpool the other day, on the interstate, and looking at drivers we passed. There was a dude in a Hyundai fiddling with his phone. So that's not good. Then he looked over at me, his phone still in his raised right hand, and our eyes met for a moment. That's even worse.


* * *


I cannot remember the last time I bought a non-wedding, non-T-shirt article of clothing.

No comments: