Sunday, December 05, 2010

2010 Recap - Bad Indie Rock Press Photos

It's become a tradition for me to gather the terrible images that indie rock bands chose to promote themselves with.


Mickey Mickey Rourke (via Musicforants)

"We will rock you. 'We' meaning me and this purple polyester blanket, and 'rock' meaning 'haunt'."


Martha (via I Guess I'm Floating)

"Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"


Magic Kids (via I Guess I'm Floating)

"If you spent all your money on colored chalk, saxophones, and skateboards, you'd be dressed in tatters, too!


Club 8 (via Musicforants)

"Bongos here is like, Meg. And I'm Jack, 'cause I shred this guitar. Once we get out of this Sears portrait studio, we'll show you what our sound is all about."


Brite Futures (via Indiemuse)

"I look like the best friend from "Boy Meets World". And also, a kitty cat."

No comments: