Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Other Archives - Cooter

An old email from a friend, back when I was trying to bring "cooter" back into the colloquial lexicon:
[My roommate] does not like the term "cooter". Her reply back is "cooter" is they guy from Dukes.

I prefer the term "pooter-putter" or "hoo-hoo". When I shadowed a physician in college, a woman we examined was so upset that he was going to examine "her hoo-hoo in front of this lady...what are you trying to teach her about hoo-hoos and stuff?".

Luckily the physician was quick to say "um...first she has one of those and second, I think it is best we teach people who want to go into medicine about hoo-hoos".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the time a thirty-something professional woman told me that her "kitty cat itches". Also, less related, of the time a woman told me she had no gag reflex, which her husband appreciated.

dn said...

Ugh. Being a doctor is gross.

And honestly: kitty cat? Who would even think that term, much less speak it aloud?

Anonymous said...

i prefer "squish mitten"

Anonymous said...

What about "sausage wallet"....

Anonymous said...

Mexican Lasagna

Gav

Anonymous said...

I almost suggested a flea spray.