Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mega Beers And Mega Cheers

Jack Serpentine, Circle V, and I grabbed some mega beers in small town Kansas last night.




Four dollars per mega beer and all the second-hand smoke you can inhale. That's what small town living is all about.

Here's what Christmas (Eve) is all about -- my brother and I receiving some toys from the attic as part of our gifts. (Not "Toys in the Attic", which would have ruined Christmas.) I grabbed a few old favorites and hit record:

Christmas on Dagobah from chester reboulet on Vimeo.



That was completely improvised, so please spare me your corrections. I KNOW Dagobah is a planet, not a moon. EMOTIONS WERE CLOUDING MY BRAIN FUNCTION.

Fun fact: that Dinobot Transformer was purchased at a garage sale. Your loss is my awesome gain, stupid west Wichita kid who is now a depressed adult somewhere!

No comments: