Sunday, July 23, 2006

Becky And The Wall

Last week I had the gall to propose that one of the Tilly and the Wall vocalists looked a bit like Alicia Goranson, who is better known as the young lady that played Becky on "Roseanne".

I grant you that this is not a perfect match, but keep in mind that, A.> the vocalist in question, Kianna Alarid, was wearing an 80s-style purple dress while performing last Sunday night, B.> we were standing some distance from the stage, next to the bar, where the facial differences were softened, and C.> the Bottleneck's broken air conditioning may have caused me to hallucinate.

I have nothing to say about the other female vocalist, except that she bears little resemblance to Darlene.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, but she does look like roseanne. hmmm...

[~jeff.]

Anonymous said...

I would say that this is closer

Minnie Driver

Nick