Thursday, July 20, 2006

Handy Information

Maybe this is a sign of the times, a result of abstinence-only education. It's difficult to tell. But I do know this: I get a shitload of hits on this site from people researching handjobs. Specifically, the risk of HIV infection from a handjob.

Of course, it usually doesn't involve a beer can...


But whatevs.

Now, I just googled "HIV handjob", and you don't see any mention of Tornado Slide until the third page. (Realizing that the third page is pretty high up there in the grand scheme of things, let's pretend it's not, so I don't give myself an aneurysm.) What comes before my blog, you ask? Why, it's numerous trustworthy sources! In fact, the very first two links do a perfectly good job of explaining your low risk.

So please, let the others talk about T Cells and Glycoprotein 120 and whatnot. I'll stick to useless information, like the etymology of "tortilla", and personal tales, like that time I wore a funny hat.

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Ha! Man, that hat sure was funny...