Sunday, November 19, 2006

Text Follies

A semi-regular feature on this site - text messages that made me chuckle these past Red-Dawn tinged months...

6/23
7:53 am
I think its funny when a guys first name is oral.
--Matt


6/30
8:45 pm
Me: im going to a movie
grandma: watch out for mexicans!
--Floyd

8:48 pm
My mom: no, seriously, watch out for mexicans
--Floyd


7/1 (the day England lost its World Cup match)
11:50 am
BULLOCKS!
--Gavin

7/14
7:54 pm
im watching a man feed pigeons with his mouth
--Floyd

7/26
1:39 am
sorry bout that
--dude who dialed the wrong number, waking me up, then decided to apologize via a text message, which again woke me up

7/31
7:56 pm
What the fuck is nougat made of? Dont misunderstand. I love it. I just don't know what it is.
--Matt

8/19
12:50 pm
Ive had it with these muthafuckin snakes on this muthafuckin plane!
--Blaine

8/25
9:59 am
I miss Pluto
--Matt

9/4 (date of the Minnesota state fair)
7:40 pm
My sisters friends husband opened 4 brooks & dunn. I think brooks is on the cowbell but it could be dunn
--Bar

9/8
7:33 am
I dont want to live in a country where you cant slaughter a horse for profit.
--Matt


9/16
10:31 pm
we are going to joes crab shack three times when we go to ok city. Wolverines.
--Matt

11:02 pm
i am going to fuck you on a pile of crab legs
--Matt


9/16
11:03 pm
Wolverines u fucking dicks
--Brian

10/5
10:13 am
Double. One bed will get all wet and we will want to sleep in a dry bed.
--Matt, responding to my query about how many beds to reserve in our hotel room

11/9
10:16 am
I have fucking muscovites all around me. Should i ask them if they have ever seen Red Dawn?
--Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pretty sure it's bollocks. And that's what they get for cutting the prettiest soccer player ever off the team. (Beckham)

Pat