Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time Of Your Life (Good Riddance, Kids!)

I hate to interrupt our racism reminiscing, but this just couldn't wait.

Gilmore Girls is terrible these days, so I flipped around during the last hour. I checked out a few minutes of the Maryland / Illinois game on ESPN; Brent Musburger was talking about the community service efforts of Illinois' Orange Krush organization:
"They've got a couple of terminally ill children here tonight, and they are having the time of their lives!"

Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least he didn't say "the time of their soon to be ending lives."

also, gilmore girls is comprised of the worst acting in a sitcom/tv drama ever. i hate how the mom and daughter deliver their lines. i don't know how to describe it but it drives me crazy. yet, it always seems to draw me in...damn you lorelai and rory!

pat