- an everything bagel
- deli sandwich (corned beef or pastrami)
- some spicy Bobby Flay bullshit
- some REAL FUCKIN' BROOKLYN PIZZA!
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Central Park (specifically Strawberry Fields, so I can take a dump on it)
- The Plaza Hotel, my main man F. Scott's old haunt
- not Ellis Island
- MOMA's Van Gogh exhibit
- an observation deck (Rockefeller Center or Empire State Building*)
*Speaking of which, I wonder when people began to stress the "State" instead of the "Empire". When you say New York's nickname, you stress the "Empire". "EMPIRE State". When you talk about the building, you stress "State". "Empire STATE Building".
- ASSSSCAT 3000 improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre
- Fleet Foxes at Webster Hall
- taping of Late Night with Conan O'Brien
That's one sweet trip, no? Any suggestions, particularly on where NOT to go, should be written in the comments.