Thursday, September 24, 2009

Naming Rights? No! Naming Wrongs!

Guh. More of this. Yet. Again.

More bad stuff:

Females
RICKLYN
ARIEN
IZABELL
ANNESIA
Males
BEHR
KYLER
WESSON


I read a lot of the same phrases over and over on these trips. "Artificial rupture of membranes" always leaps off the page. Man, those are three negative words to put together into one yuck phrase.

Today, I was greeted with this never-before-seen beauty: "Incompetent cervix".

I wish we mocked more body parts like that.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Wow. That is a big-ass and good-looking new site header you're rocking there. Don't usually get to see it due to the RSS feed.

b said...

Wuss. I see that beauty every day and I say it in both English and Spanish. Personally, I think "insuficiencia cervical" is much less offensive.

You don't want my job, do you.

dn said...

Uh, thanks but no thanks. I would be out of my element, saying things like "cervica no bueno".

Jenny said...

I saw a baby boy named Sedrek Miracle today. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen in private practice...?