Saturday, November 07, 2009

From Connecticut With Love

WEDNESDAY

"Hey this is alicia. And my new .#"


FRIDAY

"Hey baby what is goin on tonite?"

"It's alicia. Baby I want you so bad."

"I think that is great. However, you have the wrong number."

"Isnt this eldin?"

"Sorry, no. Good luck with everything."



**

I was very tempted to keep this communication moving forward -- maybe see what the teens find so appealing about this "sexting" thing -- but I didn't. I felt guilty depriving Alicia of her much-wanted booty call. And my girlfriend wasn't really pumped about the idea of sexting a stranger with a Connecticut area code.

Careful backing up those address books, people.

2 comments:

Floyd said...

You know, Connecticut's not that far from here...what's her number? I can play Eldin for a bit, and I bet I could kick his ass, too.

Floyd said...

BTW, that reminds me of the time that I texted Jake the classic "I want to feel your boner in the palm of my hand," which was replied with "You have the wrong number."