Wednesday, December 14, 2005

2005 Recap - Film

I went to the theater eight times in 2005, to see:

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Wedding Crashers
Layer Cake
Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith
Batman Begins
The 40 Year Old Virgin
Me & You & Everyone We Know
Corpse Bride


The 40 Year Old Virgin was my favorite by a landslide.

The other films were, at the worst, decent. I'm proud that I didn't sit through any stinkers this year, unlike 2004 (Hello, The Punisher!). And since I don't have much to say about the other films, let's calculate what I spent on movie tickets:

$2.50 (Corpse Bride was at the discount theater) + 3($5.00) matinees + 4($8.50) features = $51.50

Not too shabby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm...as I recall I paid for your Batman ticket...since I owed you for free state...just saying