Saturday, February 27, 2010

Antiques!

Whew! I've really dropped the blogging ball around here, huh? You know, they should call the blogging ball the blogosphere! Right? Am I right, folks?

The sun was out today, so my lady and I celebrated by hitting the library, the grocery store, and the antique mall. I didn't find any unorthodox paintings of Christ this time, but there were a few other notable items:


This framed print of a doggie wearing human clothes was $27, but it came with a similar framed print of non-bespectacled doggies wearing human clothes.


Less reasonably priced? These cassettes. Just because The Spin Doctor's tape is a quarter cheaper than the Steve Winwood one does not mean you're getting a bargain. These were next to a bunch of $2 VHS tapes. Get these things out of the antique mall and into the junk mall, right? Am I right, folks?


It's the only gynecology I like.

The 2nd edition is a good antique, sure, but the real hard-to-find text is the first edition of Impractical Gynecology.

3 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

you are right.

by the way, obsolete format or no, you don't pass up a chance to add Chicago 17 to your collection...

~jeff.

dn said...

Hmm. I think I'd rather take the tape of Bach's organ music.