Monday, January 30, 2006

Aimee Mann, Liberty Hall, January 29, 2006

I saw Aimee Mann live last night, so you know what that means - blurry photos!


It was more or less exactly how I envisioned an Aimee Mann concert. She was great.



If I were Phil, I'd convert the movies I shot on my camera into mp3s and let you experience Aimee live. But I'm not Phil, and I don't have his software, nor his hardware. If I were certain of Ms. Mann's views on file sharing, I would post said movies to YouTube. But I'm not certain of Ms. Mann's copyright veracity. Personal use it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't lie to you...my hardware and software is awesome. However, you left out my menswear.

phil

Anonymous said...

is = are

phil

dn said...

Your menswear is more like malware.

burn

dn said...

Another blog (http://scratchtasia.livejournal.com/) posted a setlist:

High on Sunday 51
Goodbye Caroline
Going Through the Motions
You Could Make a Killing
Save Me
Wise Up
Video
Little Bombs
Lost in Space
It's Not Safe
4th of July
Nothing Is Good Enough
You Do
Frankenstein

*

That's How I Knew This Story Would Break My Heart
Amateur
Deathly

*

I've Had It