Monday, January 16, 2006

IKEAn't Describe It

I'm back from Minneapolis. Unimpressive pictures and full recap to be posted tomorrow night.

For now, I will say that I did play Chug-It (see image), and unlike the last time I played, I can remember the whole game.

Tune in late tomorrow for the whole story (featuring tapas!) and junk.

And again, Heather, thanks a latte for your hospitality.

UPDATE 1/17: I've posted photos to my Flickr account - descriptions accompany the photos. That's all the typing I'm doing tonight, because I'm watching Fashion Police on E! They are telling me that Adrian Brody was being very "fashion forward" at last night's Golden Globes, because he wore a tie underneath his tuxedo shirt. "Fashion forward" is, of course, code for "clinically retarded".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes Heather, thanks a latte for everything.

I love you (and Olive)
-Corinne

Anonymous said...

Ah you're mocha than welcome! And that french fry pic is absolutely fabulous. I'm eating a biscuit with coffee right now...in your honor!

Heather