Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Even Debate Kids Are Sluts Now

Heather e-mails about a fascinating youngster that really grinds her gears:
It's a high school debater on the MN circuit. A couple of friends who still coach says she's been out of control. At debate camp, her "nugget" of information (e.g. my name is Heather and I own black cat named Olive), was that her boyfriend shot semen all over her face and it went in her eye. Yeah, she shared that with a complete group of STRANGERS! Anyway, here is her last entry on her blog

some people are being a little hostle towards me i think. WE QUALED FOR STATE!! i'm excited about it. Also i have to write a 15 min speech tonight on the economic cost of gender inequality, but after that i get to go to bed and i am going to pwn this speech. Lastly, i love the word cunt now. I use to hate the word, but then i decided it is really cool cause it is such a passionate way to say vagina. that is all

Cunt as a passionate way to say vagina?! I think you know my opinion...
Indeed I do, Heather. Indeed I do. And you know my opinion on blogs written by coming-of-age, sexually charged teens -- search them diligently and post the best parts. In this case, I only found a couple of her posts funny/tragic. Maybe her friends in the "Minnesota High School Debaters" blogring have better material:

i took a quiz online to see what type of girl i was and came back that i was a slut....aparently i am 88% slut....but on the plus side i am only 13% loser which is good...also my sexual style is 75% exciting, 69% violent, and only 19% shy...

So aneesh and i were talking, and we decided that if ian was going to be really mean to me and ignore me then i would have no other choice but to give another kid head.....although i'm not sure that i want to add another list to the number of guys that i have given head to...

Thanks, Heather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm another kid.

Anonymous said...

Does she leave her number on her blog? Just kidding...no I'm not.

Anonymous said...

She seems like one of those really annoying girls. Until she starts giving head. Someone should tell her that giving head won't fill the void in her soul.

matt