Friday, March 17, 2006

Everything But The Squeal

I will be in Chicago with half of my readership until Monday evening - Tornado Slide will be static until my return.

As you can see, everyone's pretty excited about the vacation:
--->Jack Serpentine wrote:

According to the Chicago Tribune, it's going to be 30 degrees and "very cold" for our St. Paddy's weekend. It will take lots of kegs, a few eggs, and of course prodigious amounts of Chicago dogs to keep us warm.

--->dn wrote:

You do realize that they already had the parade and turned the river green this past weekend. Those crazy Irish! So underschooled!

I will eat one deep dish pizza for every Chicago dog you consume.

--->Jack Serpentine wrote:

Damn Irish. Only reason they're over here is because they can't even grow a potato.

Your eating challenge has been accepted, and I'll add that each of my Chicago dogs will have to be washed down with an Old Style while watching Ernie Banks highlights. I'll bet Mark Grace is available to judge the contest.

--->dn wrote:

Mark Grace will be in Phoenix or something. We'll have to settle for BJ Armstrong.

My deep dish pizzas will have cheese, sausage, and italian roast beef. I plan to eat them while performing alongside Second City at the Hancock Building's observation deck.
* * *

While I'm out, you can view the trailers for the NASCAR Will Ferrell movie and A Prairie Home Companion.

Or you could try to equal this Lego feat.

Or you could look over this USA Today blog, which is surprisingly full of good information. Not only did it provide me with the above links, it also informed me that NBC's Joey is on hiatus, and that the 3rd season of Arrested Development should drop in June.

Or you could determine if any good could come of this.

So long.

No comments: