Monday, March 20, 2006

So Long, Sully

The Chicago trip was a huge success, despite only consuming one half of one polish sausage. I made up for that poor St. Patty's effort by sampling the pizza trifecta: thin crust at Papa Milano's, stuffed pizza delivered (at 3 a.m.) from Chicago Pizza, and deep dish at some joint attached to a Best Western.

I learned so much about the second city. Did you know Mike Ditka has his own restaurant in downtown Chi-town? Did you know that bastard Ditka makes the world's strongest rum and cokes? And did you know the decor is second to none?



Need I convince you to view the rest of the photos?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that photo of Jeff and Ditka is amazing. I'm in awe.

Heather

dn said...

Anything with Ditka's visage is amazing.

Anonymous said...

If only you had a pic of Jeff and Papa M...

Heather