Wednesday, March 29, 2006

V For aVerage

I've been out. I was in Hays, in western Kansas, for work. You might think staying at a Best Western in Hays for three consecutive nights would be horrific, but you'd be wrong. It's not so bad. Hays has a movie theater with about six screens, so I was able to see Inside Man (good) and V For Vendetta (less good) at the low low matinee price of $5.75. The Hays Best Western gives you your own microwave, microfridge, and a ton of cable channels, including HBO. Most importantly, Hays is full of Germans that can fry the living fuck out of a chicken.


I have two regrets: only eating at Al's twice, and not eating a bierock.

3 comments:

dn said...

not my photo, by the way - some dude on Flickr took it.

Gav said...

BEER ROCKS!!!

dn said...

I've been to Pitt, and Al's is better. Delicious case closed.