Monday, October 29, 2007

Ted Has A Blog

I'm usually reluctant to mention startups before they've established a commitment to blogging (cough Gav cough Opedog cough), but Ted writes for a "living", so we should be OK.
Playing in a real band is, at the best of times, a million times funner than playing Guitar Hero. Even playing in a really crappy band that goes nowhere is much more fun. And, it is extremely easy to play in a real life band. You know that band, The Killers? With the exact same amount of effort that most casual players of Guitar Hero 3 put into the game, anyone could learn to play a real instrument as well, if not better than anyone in that band does in real life.
I tried to learn some guitar. I could play U2's "One". I got those little fingertip calluses -- kind of cool. Ultimately, my hands didn't like it much. I couldn't make all of the necessary formations. I failed.

Also, I hated The Killers before it was cool to hate The Killers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, what a nice friend you are