Thursday, August 11, 2005

Intermission

[Part 3 will have to wait until Sunday or Monday.]

Today, on I-70 just east of downtown Topeka, I was in the right lane behind a cop. While we drove west at the posted speed limit of 65 miles per hour, Captain Tough Ass In A Black SUV decided to pass us. The Captain didn't zoom by - he was probably going 70 - but I thought it was a questionable move.

The cop moved into the left lane, behind The Captain. Lights on. The Captain moved to back to the right lane, maybe sweating it a little, figuring the cop wouldn't bust his balls for going 5 over, thinking the cop just got an emergency call on the radio and he's got to haul ass.

The cop followed The Captain into the right lane. Captain Tough Ass In A Black SUV had a shitty morning. I, on the other hand, felt great.

3 comments:

dn said...

Felt great for a few minutes, I mean. Then I was in the office, listless and angry.

Anonymous said...

fuck that motherfucker, and fuck his whole life. he can fuck himself one thousand times for making you anxious. I will fuck him hard. I promise.

Floyd said...

I agree with your post! Have you ever thought about using stainless steel bristles for your toothbrush? You can find out more about this innovative new cleaning technique at www.bleedinggums.blogspot.com. See ya there!