Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Wedding Party

Two parties last night - one was a theme party. An "ordained minister" (she entered her email address into a website) was on hand to "marry" couples every 30 minutes...or at least that's what was supposed to happen. In the end, it was just a party. Most people didn't dress the part, and I only saw about 3 vows exchanged. Pure chaos over at the housing cooperative. Great idea, though.

By the end of the night, back at party #1, we were discussing sex. With sandwiches.

ME: "If you were going to have sex with a sandwich, what sandwich would you choose?"

NICK: "If it's got carmelized onions, I'm going to screw it."

5 comments:

dn said...

I chose the very sexy tuna melt, by the way. A philly cheese seems a little to butch for me.

And the question was not meant literally, although some chose to answer it literally.

Anonymous said...

Tuna? Yeah, cuz tuna is not butch. I would take a Philly Cheese Steak from Golooney's. in Mpls. And that sandwich is ALL MAN!

Heather

dn said...

Even more manly than a meatball sub? I doubt it. The meatball sub is like Clooney. The philly is like Pitt and his frosted tips.

Anonymous said...

That Philly Cheese Steak from Golooney's is always sopping wet. I've never really thought of it before, but the meat, the cheese, the peppers for a little kick....then that BUN, with the juice...

Pure sex. The good kind. Thanks, Heather.

Anonymous said...

You, whoever you are, just made that sandwich naughty. I just don't know how I feel about that last post...

Heather