Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Until Monday

Bachelor party and wedding this weekend - no new posts until it's all over. V has a more detailed explanation.

While I'm away, let's comment about Reese Witherspoon. It's the best topic I can come up with, because she's on Letterman as I type. I'm just looking around the room. I love lamp.

I find Reese's appearance alternatively adorable and terrifying. It's not nearly as bad as the Drew Barrymore level of hot and cold, but it's there. For me, anyway.

On the last day of seventh grade, we watched The Man in the Moon on VHS. Sam Waterson and Jason London also star. It's pretty dope. Classic coming-of-age tale.

My favorite Reese movie is Election. My favorite quote from that movie is, "Shit, that was a fun party!" uttered by the otherwise hated, narrating Chris Klein.

My friend Pete once returned from a screening of Cruel Intentions at the KSU student union in a poor mood, as the movie does not show tit one.

One night Steph and I had grand, cultured plans to see Waking Life at the indie theater in Minneapolis, but we ended up going to see Legally Blonde at the second-run, dollar theater across the street from her place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danno--Remember when you couldn't wait for your life to begin...and then one day it did?

The only Reese Witherspoon movie I have seen in entirety and enjoyed is Overnight Delivery. The premise is pretty much the same as Road Trip, but substitute Paul Rudd for Breckin Meyer, and Reese for the other 3 guys and Amy Smart. And it was shot mostly on the U of M campus while I was there. Fate did not bring us together (at that time).

[-jeff.]

Anonymous said...

I like Reese Witherspoon. She's cute and she pulls her own weight in a movie. Pair her with Mark Walberg and well, magic.

Heather

Anonymous said...

mmmmm....Reese Witherspoon. she's dreamy. i'd still have to say my favorite Reese movie is her first ... Man in the Moon. Except for the gross part where the kid gets run over by the combine ... gross ... like today when this pilot guy told us about a UAL accident where 9 people got sucked out of the airplane and into the #3 engine ... also gross. where was i going with this ... oh yeah. mmmmmmm......Reese.

-amlkc.