I used to post these things on Facebook, but Facebook notes are awkward. So here we are.
This is a list of proper names taken from the lyrics of my music library. If you can identify the which song the name(s) belong to, leave a note in the comments.
2. Martin Van Buren, a former president and an abolitionist; James Buchanan, a moderate; Lewis Cass, a general and expansionist. (They Might Be Giants)
5. we can live like Jack and Sally if we want (Blink 182)
POP CULTURE ICONS
11. John Coltrane and the Love Supreme (U2)
14. I'm Steve McQueen, I'm Jimmy Dean (REM)
18. a bitch named Mandy May (Dr. Dre)
23. sarcastic Mister Know-It-All (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
25. Sir Hand, or was it ma'am? (They Might Be Giants)