Sunday, October 16, 2005

Horsing Around

You can learn a lot from your friends in the Peace Corps:
In the rural parts of Panama it is pretty common that young boys or even adult men will have sex with female horses, pigs, dogs, or goats. Why? Because masturbation is really taboo in these areas, so instead they experiment with animals. Well, my astonishment and curiosity as to the mechanics of having sex with a female horse led me to have a conversation with my good friend...She explained to me that they tie the horse’s head to a post, then tie the front and the back legs together so she lays down, and that is how it works. I guess every culture has its quirks.
And I say that to say this:
Cal: Oh, man, I had a weekend.
Andy: Yeah?
Cal: We went to Tijuana, Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman fuckin' a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross.
Andy: Yeah.
Cal: You think "A woman fuckin' a horse" and you get there and... it's a woman fucking a horse.
Andy: Yeah.
Cal: It was really giving it to her. And you know what? To be honest I just felt bad for her, we all just felt bad for her.
Andy: Yeah.
Cal: I kinda felt bad for the horse!
Andy: Wow, that's something.

No comments: