Monday, October 10, 2005

Sexy? Yes. Alive? Yes.

Jessica Biel was named "sexiest woman alive" by Esquire magazine.

I am reminded of a conversation Phil and I had during our radio programme days - we were discussing the sexiness of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, back when people bothered to debate such things.

"When I see Britney," Phil said, "I think, 'Wow. She's it. Untouchable.' But when I see Xtina, I think, 'Yeah, I could take her home. No problem.'"

Now, I'm not saying Jessica Biel is unattractive. I'm also not saying that I could hit that. But when it comes to the sexiest woman alive, the thought shouldn't even cross my mind.

1 comment:

dn said...

Of course, I'm paraphrasing Phil's quote. But I'm sure he threw an "Xtina" into that conversation, because he loves to say "Xtina".