Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wedding Weekend

It was a wild night Friday - not because of our activites in Westport (I lost this time), but because Chicago had one too many Ketel One drinks. As I (and Jeff and Heather and Kim...) know from experience, Ketel One will cause both vomiting and memory loss. When he finally passed out on the couch, I tucked into my sleeping bag and experienced two disturbing dreams.

1. Kevin Federline impregnates Mandy Moore. No graphic scenes in this dream, but the very fact Captain Jerkoff made it into my subconscious was troublesome. Oh, and if my dream was any indication, you'd better pray to your God that he doesn't knock up another woman, because the media coverage will be unbearable.

2. It involved HIV / AIDS and an odd retroviral therapy wherein the patient inserts beads into his ass.

Saturday I bought a camera, which I used at that night's wedding. Interested parties can view the photos at my Flickr account. (Each photo has an explanatory comment.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bennett got married??? And there was a rare Lance sighting? Sounds like a memorable weekend. Congrats to Jeff!

Chris