Monday, October 03, 2005

Minor In Pretension

What's worse than being at the Hawk? Being underage, and getting caught drinking. What's worse than getting caught? Getting caught drinking a PACIFICO.

Two of the underage drinkers caught in the bar testified at Tuesday's hearing, including Kansas University student Matthew Lamantia, 19, who was caught drinking a Pacifico beer on June 25. He testified that he got the fake ID he used to get into the bar from someone who gave it to him while he was considering joining a fraternity.

At least when I got my Minor In Possession, I was holding a Natural Light.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a comment. I suspect it is because I am not from Kansas. But I really enjoy the Ticketmaster experience and I am not feeling it thus far.

oh, there it is. That's cool.

Anonymous said...

I was drinking a Bass
Ed

dn said...

My God - it's an Ed sighting! Hello, Ed, you old coot!

Anonymous said...

I just passed the bar so I guess things are going well. I have columbus day off too. Yes-things are coming up Milhouse.
Ed