Wednesday, October 12, 2005

That Makes Me A Sad Panda

As this e-mail exchanges illustrates, our panda-themed Halloween costume idea has been axed. Without an electric sign flashing "PANDAMONIUM!!!", it's not worth the effort.
From: dn
To: admin@neon-nites.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:11 PM

I'm looking for a scrolling LED sign I can wear around my neck. The belt buckle LEDs are too small for my purposes. Please let me know if any of your larger LED signs in stock run on batteries.

Thank you for your help!
dn

From: admin@neon-nites.com
To: dn
Date: 3Sep05 12:39pm

Sorry we do not carry anything like that.

Thanks,
Tabatha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have no reason to wake up in the morning.

dn said...

Now? You never had a reason in the first place. Except for that ironic period when you pulled yourself out of bed just to hear Hoobastank's hit "The Reason".