Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liveblog Madness 12

Nice win for KSU. Found some new ways to score in the final 7 minutes, and Southern Miss failed to hit their last 7 threes or so. Hopefully the support staff will settle in and shoot better in the next round. JHR was 9-10 from the line - if he shoots his average we'd have been in rough shape.

BYU is looking like they did at the start of the Iona game, which was a total fucking travesty. I'd say the Iona coach should kill himself, but that's mean, plus it would spoil the chance for his players to murder him themselves for failing to teach a zone offense. What a loser. My city rec league team had a better offense, and we never practiced, and we NEVER EVEN DISCUSSED HOW TO RUN IT. That's how easy it should be to get jump shots against a 2-3 zone, not even taking into account the 25-point lead they had to work with. DIE ALREADY. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Marquette play for the first time this season.

Now seems like a good time to point out that it's 72 degrees and I have yet to go outside. I did open the window about an hour ago, though, when I was eating my meatball sandwiches. Props to the wife for some fine meatballs.

No comments: