Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liveblog Madness 21

Bing bong, WSU loses. I have no idea what was going on in the second half. WSU made a run to get within 8 or so, so VCU stopped pressing entirely, and switched to man-to-man although I think they were playing zone in the first half. So they essentially stopped doing the things that led to their large lead, allowing WSU to come all the way back. The Shockers failed to make a few tough shots -- Murry missed three close floaters in a row, I think -- and Stutz really Stutz'd a gimme at the rim. Make one or two of those and the wide open corner 3 that put VCU ahead for good doesn't sting so much. Oh well. At least Wichita still has Boeing. Er, I mean Cabela's?

ROYCE WHITE OPENS THE GAME WITH A FULL COURT DASH AND SLAMMA JAMMA. You have to love a 6-8 forward handling it full court. UConn's Jeremy Lamb has the longest arms ever on human - he looks like a baby sloth.

Jackrabbits making a run against Baylor. I guess I'll focus on that for the moment. That and this coconut cream pie.

If you're wondering how long it took me to memorize the TruTV broadcast channel, the answer is 9.5 hours.

No comments: