Thursday, November 11, 2004

Hell, I've Got the Day Off...

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Le Tigre songs I downloaded. Almost bought their album last Sunday and I think I'm glad I didn't. Not sure yet.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 12-grain toast with red raspberry preserves.
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No. Do people actually do this? How? Do talk to the star out loud?
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHICH COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Anything but the flesh color...probably one of the metallic colors that were oh so popular in 2nd grade, but I didn't have, as my parents would only get me the box of 16 colors.
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Turned on the furnace today.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A nurse at my GI doc's office.
9. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU? Heather did this to me - she's a good shit I suppose. Salt of the earth, backbone of England.
10. HOW ARE YOU? A little hungry.
11. FAVORITE DRINK? On a Snapple kick lately
12. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I asked my mom this once and she said "anything with whiskey in it." Mildly disturbing. Probably vodka tonics for me.
13. FAVORITE SPORT? watch=baseball play=basketball
14. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
15. EYE COLOR? A girl once told me I had "very soft brown eyes" as we payed little attention to the street performers of Santa Monica. Then we went into the bookstore and looked up phrases in the slang dictionary.
16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no need
17. # OF SIBLINGS? one
18. FAVORITE MONTH? June. Maybe.
19. FAVORITE FOOD? Cookies.
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Theater=I Heart Huckabees DVD=Lost in Translation
21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Probably Xmas, just because everyone seems to be in good spirits that day.
22. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER? at work=recklessly slam my phone repeatedly into itself. at home=lay down
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had some rubber dart guns once that were pretty cool. Hot Wheels were good. Legos (the space kind)
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Never met a hot chick named winter, by the way.
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on the execution and the executor.
26. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla is for chumps.
27. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? n/a
30. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? townhome on the interstate
31. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few months ago after my aunt died.
32. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Shoeboxes containing items of a personal and public nature.
33. WHAT FRIENDS HAVE YOU HAD THE LONGEST? Brian would be the singular longest friend.
34. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Had a mojito at Henry's on 8th, listened to debates on stem cell research and who would win a fight between a grizzly bear and a silverback gorilla.
35. FAVORITE SMELLS? Uh, the beach?
36. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? The Polyphonic Spree
37. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I used to be concerned that all the people I knew were really ghosts, and they just pretended to be real when I was around, and then when I left they'd laugh about how I had no idea everyone I loved was a ghost. But now I guess I'm more afraid that I'm going to wake up one day and be 40 years old and driving the SUV down to Wal-Mart to pick up a head of lettuce, a gallon of milk, and the large package of cheap diapers.
38. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered is best
39. FAVORITE CAR? Any hybrid
40. FAVORITE FLOWER? the sunflower?
41. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 3 house keys, 1 bike lock key, 1 car key, and one little screwdriver thingy that I cannot take with me on an aeroplane for some reason (if that's a weapon, then all keys are weapons, no?)
42. CAN YOU JUGGLE? negative
43. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
44. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Ate a burrito, had some drinks, and spouted Bono's speeches from Rattle and Hum.
45. WOULD YOU RATHER READ OR WATCH T.V.? TV if something's on
46. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES? nothing too special
47. MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES: mountains make me slightly claustrophobic
48. AS A HOMEMAKER, WHAT JOB DO YOU HATE THE MOST? I prefer "homeowner". Sweeping.
49. PETS? negative

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this quizzes are fucking lame

Anonymous said...

a) I find it intriguing that you had to censor #1...what deep dark fetish of yours was that trying to pull out?
b) Winter sounds like it could be the name of an upcoming Bond girl...Winter Wonderland? Played by Jessica Alba?
c) Would you recommend I Heart Huckabees?
[-jeff.]

dn said...

Question 1 was my full name, which I didn't really want to post on this website. As you know, once your name is on a website, you're caught in The Net, meaning you get to make Speed and A Time to Kill but before you know it you're just some bitch actress with small tits.

I don't know if you're kidding about the I Heart Huckabees thing, so I will just direct you to search my site for my review.