Monday, November 08, 2004

News Travelling as Swift as the Light Rail

Hey. Minneapolis people. Yeah, you. What's going on? You guys pretty busy nowadays? You busy wondering if Randy Moss is going to start next week? Busy avoiding being hit by his car as you trudge downtown? Hey, maybe if you guys find a spare moment you could bother to tell me that First Ave is closing down. I mean, I like hearing about it by chance as I read a New Yorker's (Jeff Johnson) site -- don't get me wrong -- but it would be nice to hear a local's perspective on this issue. So, if you get a minute, maybe you could let me know where the ladies with salsa in their souls are going to go to dance on a Saturday night, or if we're going to pretend that Purple Rain was actually filmed at The Quest or 400 Bar. If you have a spare moment.

No comments: