Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Work Spam


Some dolt decided to send an e-mail to every employee in the entire organization today featuring this cute little elf (I can't post a .gif file, so you don't get to see the cute little elf wave at you or the colorful banner that switches back and forth from "Happy Holidays" to "Season's Greetings").

Thanks, fellow employee! It's not like I already delete 30 e-mails a day or anything!

(I also like how the message featured non-denominational greetings, yet featured an elf waving from a box of presents.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ugly. Elves are ugly and gross. I don't want that shit wishing me anything. I would file a complaint.

Heather

Bob said...

Elves aren't exactly denominational. I mean, they're asociated with Santa and Santa's associated with Christmas because he's derived from St. Nick, but it's not like it was the Virgin Mary or Baby Jesus wishing happy holidays...

dn said...

Elves = Xmas, Xmas = denominational. How's that for an argument, law nerd?