Thursday, April 07, 2005

Broken Home

Everyone! I've got AMAZING news! My parents are getting back together!

Mom and Dad first separated when I was in the sixth grade. I didn't understand why it was happening at the time, but soon it became clear - ACTIVIST JUDGES on America's coasts were destroying my family. Once my family's definition of marriage was blurred, we had little choice but to disband. Mom filed for divorce, my brother stopped communicating with my father, and my "experiment" phase officially began.

That was then, this is now. One amendment, one man, one woman, one family reunited. Thanks, every county but Douglas!

2 comments:

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bob said...

I sense there's sarcasm here somewhere, but I'm having trouble finding it...