Thursday, July 14, 2005

MTV Reality Programming Summary

The Real World - Some people I hope to never meet live in the same house for a while and try to "hook up".

Pimp my Ride - An individual exchanges his battered car for a car that people will intentionally batter.

The 70s House - Some people I hope to never meet live in the same house for a while to demonstrate that things have changed since the 1970s.

Next - People I hope to never meet try to "hook up".

Date my Mom - An individual determines who to "hook up" with after listening to someone's mother lie about her offspring.

Room Raiders - An individual determines who to "hook up" with after judging others' belongings and bedroom decor (more specifically, the belongings and decor others feel comfortable displaying while living with their parents).

Cribs - Wealthy individuals demonstrate what the wealthy can purchase.

My Sweet Sixteen - Wealthy families demonstrate what the wealthy can purchase for their offspring.

Diary - Celebrities speak candidly about things I already know or assume about celebrity life.

Punk'd - Celebrities are made to think they are in a bad situation, when in reality they are not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Wanna Come In? C'mon, that should be top of the list. That show is gold. Have fun in OKC harassing Jenni's grandpa.
-Corinne

dn said...

I didn't see Gramps on my visit. OKC recap coming Monday eve.

dn said...

Teaser for the OKC recap:

Fat kids!
Death defying acrobatics from a 3rd story ledge!
Police!
Tits!
God!
Denim shorts!