Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Watermelons, Want Her Melons

Yesterday's post took a lot out of me, so today I'll be lazy.

I read a comment at Stereogum yesterday that perfectly sums up my feelings on Lindsay Lohan:
...just 2 1/2 years ago, she was thought of as a promising young actress with good comedic timing. she's just become cracked out and stupid. it's not necessarily permanent. she's 19. i'm 27 now and if you had followed me around when I was 19, the headlines would have been something like: "sex addict stoned again." That said, she seems pretty stupid. right now, it's a function of age but she better watch out.

Posted by: janine at July 12, 2005 10:25 AM
Today I found this sentence, a hidden gem at the end of an AP article:
Gallagher is best known for smashing watermelons with a sledgehammer.
I hope that's his obituary.

1 comment:

Gav said...

I mostly remember Gallagher for his couch. You know the one... about 20 feet high and 30 feet long with no cushions. Just a huge trampoline. I wonder where that couch is.