Thursday, February 24, 2005

More Horrible than Riblets

I've posted previously about Harmon Leon. Below is an excerpt from his latest article (found via Wonkette) in SF Weekly, wherein he recaps his evening at Applebee's with white supremacists:
"Yeah, I don't think we'll be talking too much about the tsunami," he says with a sarcastic smirk.

"Oh yeah, what's your opinion on that?" I ask. After all, 170,000 human beings did die.

"Tsunami?" he repeats.

The dumpy blond girl immediately jumps in with her position: "It's natural population control."

"What's that?" I reply, hoping I'm not hearing correctly.

"It's natural population control," she says once again without hesitation as the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

White supremacist Kevin voices concern over her statement, noting, "Well, there were a lot of Europeans who died in there, too."

This knocks some sense into her dumpy racist head.

"Yeah, you're right. There were a lot of Swedish people who died."

"I just think it's kind of sad," adds the racist soccer mom while playing with her baby. "All those kids are going to be homeless, and we're going to have to pay for them all!"

No comments: