Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Links to Leon

One of the blogs I read led me to some articles by Harmon Leon, a guy who goes undercover and then writes about it. Very good stuff - he has infiltrated:

Blind Date:
In a room separated by a curtain, we get naked under individual sheets and prepare for side-by-side massages. I make sure a good portion of my butt crack is showing, so it will need to be scrambled out.
Jack In The Box:
Though I began my shift with a German accent and poor comprehension of English, I slowly segue back into my regular voice. It goes completely unnoticed. This fake German accent thing must happen fairly often at Jack in the Box.
People that believe you can pray the gay away:
A guy across the circle leans toward me. With strong, crazed eye contact, he says it straight: "An erection put into a woman's vagina is like going into the paradise of heaven. An erection put in anything else is unnatural, and it's a sin!"

"OK," I reply.

Keeping the strong eye contact, he makes hand gestures and uses the word "erection" at least six more times. I'm grateful when he stops directing the word "erection" at me.

"Can I still hang around my old friends?" I ask. "We've all got the same taste in music."

No comments: