Sunday, January 16, 2005

I'm In Love I'm In Love and I Don't Care Who Knows It!

As I mentioned yesterday, I thought it was strange that you could Katie and the rest of e-mail the KU Calendar models. I told her so:

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by dn (xxxxxx@xxx.xxx) on Saturday, January 15, 2005 at 13:19:22

comments: The very concept of providing a way to e-mail a calendar model seems odd to me. I'm curious to know -- what kind of comments you and/or the other models have received through this website? Anything particularly odd -- anything other than "I like your photos"?
I received a timely response:
16Jan05 7:33pm

Dan,

I can see how the concept might seem a little strange, but it gives people a way to put a personality with a face. Most of the comments we receive are very positive. A lot of people ask questions about when/where we are going to be selling calendars. On a rare occasion, we get a negative or crude comment. Those we just delete. I have had some asking for my phone number, or containing the fan's phone number, or asking to see more photos. Nothing too strange, though. Thanks for the interest! Hope I was able to shed some light on the subject! If you have any more questions, let me know.

Have a fabulous 2005!

Rock Chalk,

Katie
Next, I'll ask my new pen pal about her risk of contracting hookworm.

9 comments:

Bob said...

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Ask her where all her and her model friends get there same amazingly flawless skin color. I would like some myself.

Also let her know that "negative comments" are called constructive criticism and she should read them. "Talk to your air brusher because when they slim down your thighs they should work on your ass too." is not negative but helpful.

Heather

dn said...

I think I really will ask her where the photo shoot was so we can settle our little "is she at risk for hookworm or not" debate. I mean, is that just an abandoned house or does someone do the upkeep on it - you know, to make the piece of shit look just pretty enough to parade naked chicks in front of...

dn said...

We have officially become mildly obsessed with this topic: http://floydslair.blogspot.com/2005/01/why-gavin-is-wrong.html

Anonymous said...

Not obsessed. It's about principle. Can someone explain "Rock Chalk" to me?

Heather

Anonymous said...

Not obsessed. It's about principle. Can someone explain "Rock Chalk" to me?

Heather

Anonymous said...

Did you mean to post 2X Heather? If so, well played. If not, also well played. Will we be seeing you in the upcoming girls of the U of M calendar?

[-jeff.]

dn said...

Rock Chalk explained:
http://www.rockchalk.com/john/john/rock.html

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to post twice. I honestly only submitted once. Thank you for the explanation, Dan. And Jeff, for me to be even close to making the U of MN calendar, I would have to do something about my snow colored skin, get breasts, and grow my hair long. There is no time for that. I've got microbes to memorize (again...Clostridium tetani anyone?)

Heather